Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Listed: WISH

Today will have to be a quickie…we have another trend event tomorrow!  If you are in Dallas please come!  We are co-hosting with the gals from Luella & June.  The event is from 6-8 at the Downtown store!



So this is on my list of wants: Orlane Morning Recovery Concentrate.  I’m an early riser.  Always have been but this trait does not work well with a job that requires a lot of my time.  Result, very little sleep.  Even worse result, dark circles under my eyes.  So I mentioned my concern to my friend in beauty and she responded with, “Oh yikes, you are going to need something strong (as she is looking at me).”  She was so nice to let me sample this concentrate and let me tell you, this stuff actually works!  I don’t know what it is but I can really see a difference when I use it!  I am definitely going to add this to the cosmetics bag as soon as I run out of my tester.


Random side note...Love Olivia’s look at the Jaeger show in London.  She just can’t go wrong!  Adorable deep tan silk dress looks great with the new shorter hair and fun leopard-print booties!  A+ as always!




One last thing, I don’t think out of my few readers there are any men out there but just in case I want to share these shoes I would want if I were a boy!  They from Walkover, hand made, very special and would make a great gift for that guy "who has it all"!  I sent the link to my Dad and suggested the Grey Suede, which is my fav!  Check them out! Also, read the history of the company…too busy to share but I think its worth a read! 





1 comment:

  1. I bet your dad had them rush delivered! They are sharp looking!

    ReplyDelete