Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Listed: Trend Spotting - CORAL

Happy Tuesday… I guess?  Tuesday is like turning 22…nothing special.  Its not the dreaded Monday or Hump day or “acceptable to go out" Thursday and definitely not THE WEEKEND J.  So in honor of the dull Tuesday hopefully a post about CORALS will brighten things up!  I’m excited that coral is a trend this season.  I think it’s a color that most people can pull off and it can be worn from head to toe or as an accent.  I also like the coral color spectrum.  From bright orange-coral to pink-coral to deep red-coral, there is something in that line up for everyone.  Subtracting the last few lines and a few on the sides is what I mean by coral color spectrum:




So many shades and so much of it this season!!  Here are a few things I have my eye on:


Parker Coral Snake Skin Dress

Alexander Mcqueen Chiffon Skull Scarf

Eli Tahari Coral Satin Wedge

Kade Necklace by Lemel Designs

Coral Birkin Bag

Cosabella for J. Crew Soft Bra in Coral

J. Crew Indian Voile Boy Shirt


Just caught my eye one day so I saved it...but great coral in this work of art!



No comments:

Post a Comment