Monday, February 14, 2011

Listed: Passion Pink

Love Love Love… Blah blah blah.  Since I have no one to celebrate today with (not a pitty party!!) I am going to share THINGS I LOVE (that also happen to be pink…yay Valentine’s Day)

Yumi Kim!!!  Never heard of it?  Well, I’m a huge fan of hers and her clothing.  Every print is an original and very cute.  She also has great markdowns throughout the year so subscribe to her emails! 







(Sorry this isn't above the painting... tech problems)

Love this painting!  (and I know its not ALL pink)  I’ve grown up with French Bulldogs and one day will have one of my own but for  now, as a single working lady, this painting will hold me over!  It’s by Russian artist Sveltlana Novikova.  She is very talented and does custom work too!  (located in Austin, TX) http://www.svetlananovikova.com/index.php


Due to an amazing spur of the moment post college Euro-trip, my friend Bailey’s (of Peppermint Bliss http://www.peppermintbliss.com/) obsession of all things champagne rubbed off on me; especially Veuve Clicquot Rose.  I even have a giant framed rose label hanging in my room.  I guess this would be a delightful drink to enjoy on a day like today if you’re celebrating that whole love thing….





Always have this on hand.  Always. 



Love this Ralph Lauren Collection neckerchief.  So pretty you could even frame it!



Every time I see someone in colored Wayfarers I categorize them as a fun person.  Who doesn’t LOVE a fun person?  So these are fitting for my pink love list.




You really can’t go wrong with Louboutin’s on your feet and how lovely are these pink patent Rolando Pumps??

Also for the feet, these Ugg slippers!  Best part about them is that they have a rubber sole so if you need to run outside to get the paper, no need to change!



Ok, I know she wasn’t the nicest chick on 5th avenue, but I cannot lie, Olivia Palermo has got it going on when it comes to fashion. She is my “fashion” girl crush (my actual girl crush is Gwyneth Paltrow but that’s another post in itself). She can’t make a mistake, according to me. I love what she did with Tibi’s Cloister Beading long dress. Just a simple touch of pink in the belt and arm candy, perfect! Check out all her stylings for Tibi’s Spring line. http://www.tibi.com/blog/


Love Laduree macaroons!  The colors, presentation, history, packaging… yum!  How adorable is this special Marie Antoinette Raspberry macaroon. 



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I want the heels and the French Bulldog painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. macaroons!!!
    ahhh why did you stop, i want to keep reading :)

    great blog,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete