Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Listed: Weather or Not

Winter has been brutal this year.  I am tired of the layers, snow, frozen toes, icy streets, and runny noses.  I’m ready for Sprummer (Spring/Summer).  I will never be one to long for summer because in Texas, they are just as brutal, just on the other end of the spectrum.  Most people in Dallas are taking ANOTHER snow day.  Not me.  While sitting at my desk and wishing I were home, I have been day dreaming about Sprummer.  Where I wish I could go, what I wish I could do, and what I wish I could wear.  Speaking of what I wish I could wear, I hope that most of my summer wardrobe comes from Calypso.  Have you seen their Spring line up?  Or better yet, have you heard that they are designing a line exclusively for Target?  Its TRUE!  May 1st, mark your calendars!  I love visiting the store.  It always smells so fresh and sprummerish.  If you don’t have a Calypso where you live, no problemo.  Everything is online in addition to the other vendors they sell in their stores.  I think they have a great buyer for their jewelry.  I am not going to include my favorite jewelry so be sure to check it out!  Here are some items I love and want to own:

Batik Sailor Dress - So easy. 

Brenton Tank - If you know me, you know this is something I would definitely wear.

Bloussant Full Dress - I don't know if I can pull this off but I think its so cute.  Very easy. Would look great with a wedge.  Reminds me of my friend Maddie or Alex.

Poet Kaftan - White out is a trend this season and this fits the bill! 

Poet Shirt - I will purchase this top.  I love it.  A light weight. nice neckline, and good length.  Again, right on target with the white out wardrobe trend.

Rope Embroidered Tunic - I like this with a white pant and think it would also pair well with a yellow short and wedges. 

Twin Set Ika Dress - Perfect for a luncheon.  The necklace you pick is key!

Twist Wrap Dress - I LOVE this coral dress!  I would not wear boots with it but think this too is a great luncheon dress.

White Angel Jean - Really a fan of the wider leg on this jean.  Again, a trend to try this season!

 And finally, the only image I could locate when I searched for a sneak peak at the Calypso for Target line.  Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment