Friday, February 11, 2011

Listed: TouchTunes

I fell in love in college and the relationship is still going strong.  We met one night while I was out at Cain & Ables (bar/restaurant smack in the middle of where most UT students live).  I had been there a few times before and never noticed him until one night, my eyes spotted his wonderful glowing screen.  Love at first sight.  Allow me to introduce you to mi amor….




I was hooked.  Maybe I should consider a career as a DJ because to this day when I see one of these little gems hanging on a wall I cannot pass up an opportunity to brainstorm and browse for the perfect few songs to play.  When I would hear a good song I would sometimes tag it or make note of it as something to play the next time I could.  Seriously, I am a nut.  In honor of Friday, which was often the night I would encounter my lover, I will share a few fun songs that are sure to get you in the mood for the weekend!

  1. DEV - Bass Down Low
  2. Sleigh Bells - Kids
  3. Sleigh Bells - Riot Rhythm
  4. David Guetta & Rihanna – Who’s That Chick
  5. Edward Maya – Stereo Love
  6. S & M – Rihanna
  7. Black Eyed Peas – Just Can’t Get Enough
  8. Lupe Fiasco – The Show Goes On
  9. Jessie J – Price Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment