Monday, April 11, 2011

Listed: Back!


Anyone still out there?  I hope my absence hasn’t caused too many to remove my blog from their blog list!  The past three weeks have been some of the busiest I have ever had.  New job...moved cities… several events… and just got back from the best wedding season kickoff in Charleston, SC!!

Just a little update:  I am now working/living in Houston, TX, but still have the same job with the same company.  Since I am from Houston, moving here has not been much of adjustment at all.  Was a little hesitant at first, but all in all, I haven’t lived here as a post-grad and I’m very excited to learn all that Houston has to offer!!  First day of work is tomorrow…eeekkk! 

This past weekend I had the pleasure of watching my good friend Ashley marry her high school sweetheart in Charleston, SC.  Charleston = amazing.  Great food, awesome shopping, charming architecture, rich history… definitely add it to your Places I Want to Visit list.  A weekend was not long enough by any means!  Having only scratched the surface, I have bumped Charleston to the top of my PIWtV list.  My travel buddy Lindsey and I did a great job of making the most of our visit and I will dish all about it later this week!

Traveling to Charleston was not a walk in the park.  With many hours spent in the air or in various airports I am so thankful I finally decided to visit Etsy.com.  I spent HOURS on this site.  Searching for art, jewelry, antiques, you name it!  I already have several “favorites.”  If you haven’t ever visited I strongly suggest you take a look.  Maybe I am way behind and this site is old news but I can’t wait to get some of these prints I ordered:






Once I get them I am going to go on a hunt to find some neat frames and piece together my esty collection.  Here is the link to some of my favorites! 

So glad to be back!  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The site might be sort of old news, but your finds are awesome and there are always awesome new finds and stores - seriously the greatest site ever. Cutest stuff at great prices!

    ReplyDelete