Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Listed: Break a Sweet

One week down.  No processed carbs!  Still a ways to go…and for some unfortunate reason, I have developed a little sweet tooth in place of my carbo fetish.  In an attempt to avoid the potential of sabotaging my clean eating streak, I set out to discover some new and different sweet food items to curb my cravings.  I aimed to find something different so that whatever it was, it would be something new to me…actually a treat!  I had two successful purchases from a trip to Whole Foods this weekend that I would like to share.

The first was my discovery of the Kiwi berry! 


You can eat them just like grapes but they provide just a little more…leaving you satisfied after eating them!  Pretty cute, right?


Another thing I found was these Power of Fruit Bars.  They are all fruit with no preservative and hit the spot when you crave something sweet!  Even their nutrition label says, “… And nothing else. No added sugar, color or preservatives. None. Zero. Zilch.”  A totally guilt-free treat… score.



I tried the All Fruit… can’t wait to try the Berry Banana and the Tropical!


1 comment:

  1. I like the Kiwi berries, but those pops....ummmmm, not sure about those!

    ReplyDelete