Thursday, February 3, 2011

Listed: WISH

Today is crazy.  You would have to be living under a rock to not know that the Super Bowl is in Dallas this year and that is not good news for me!  In the next two days there are 10 events/parties taking place in the store.  C R A Z Y. On days like this when I have so much going on I make myself take 10 minute breaks when I can.  Since a store is below my office, naturally that is where I take my breaks.  My pocketbook hates these breaks but I love taking a few minutes to talk to other associates…and browse through any new merchandise!  I am going to call these posts "Listed: WISH."

Today I spotted these two little gems. 


I love them!  Particuliere for the fingers and Tendresse for the toes!   Happening this weekend for sure. Short and sweet and back to work!  Hopefully more to come today…but if you don’t hear from me then say a little prayer because that means no break time.

No comments:

Post a Comment