Monday, February 7, 2011

Listed: Back in the Swing of Things

I’m alive…barely.  Super Bowl weekend was intense and I am glad it is over.  Our event was a success so that is all that matters!  Last week was a back to back schedule of meetings and such topped off with a HORRIBLE 5 days of icy roads, snow, and sleet, which left little room for personal time also known as exercise time for me.  Whenever I have weeks where events and obligations break up my “routine” I find it easier to get back on track if I come up with a plan of some sort.  Call me crazy, I'm use to it.  So in order to get back on track I am considering a 3 day juice cleanse from Blue Print Cleanse.

It looks mild enough and might be just what I need to get back into the groove of healthy eating. Anyone heard anything about this?  Let me know! http://blueprintcleanse.com/#

On to the next event!  If you are in Dallas be sure to mark your calendars for this Wednesday, February 9!  Neiman Marcus Downtown is hosting a trend preview party in honor of the blog Luella and June from 6 to 8!  We will have cocktails, a DJ, and Gigi’s cupcakes while bloggers Bradley and Alison dish on Spring trends! How cute is the invitation!  Also, two lucky attendees will win a Tory Burch Tote or Stuart Weitzman Wedges!  Please come! http://www.luellajune.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment